Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whilst fishing in the Blogosphere...

Dear Anders Landers,

Help! A friend is facing a tough choice over a costly car repair and you always know just what to do. Should I disinvite my step-mother from the wedding even if it means my father won't be there or should I finally tell my neighbor that the jokes he makes in front of my children are inappropriate?

Boss Troubles in Tallahassee

(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)

BTiT,

OK! Whoa, I'm sorry you've got so much shit goin' on-- and that all that is so interrelated. Damn.

'Far as that car goes, fart on it. In fact, I recommend that you fart on all your problems; and that-- in a separate window-- you set this blog to music.

You could murder-fart on Old Sparky, your salacious neighbor, and put him in the back of it (he'd probably be your friend if you didn't have any kids, mind you); and if your dad wants to be a slo-mo-blo, disproving Coulomb and Plato and shit what with his new wife, the out of gas violinist, then he can go in there too-- rrrip roarin'-- off the Tallahassee Pier. KA-ZOO! I say! It would seem that Florida has a brand new wet n' wimpy serial killer...

Seriously though, all fart puns aside, I do hope this helps, BTiT. I find that a good, timely rip can really bring me-- and others around me-- back from the all-too-serious dark side of life.

And can I say: I'm a great fan of a good stock photography.

All my packing tape,

Anders Landers

No comments: